Monday, July 19, 1999

July X Snippets Special

Does anyone even know what Knackers means? It's not an English word. It's Australian and it means (La la la. - Ed)
Blah
Rare Says:

Careful! Industry secret. Anyway, who says it's Australian?


It has always struck me as strange that people have this concept of a "last cheat" in Goldeneye, because the way the cheats are laid out, there is obviously going to be a space there with any odd number of cheats. Ridiculous.
John Fletcher

Rare Says:

Yes, but now you're assuming people have common sense.

Someone (uh, me), somewhere (hmmm, my house) is designing Stocwaldd (pronounced Stock-vault) as we speak. And then there will be the sequel, Bohegkt (pronounced Joenz).
Amanda Marie Schroeder, a.k.a Kablooie, evil twin of Kazooie

Rare Says:

Is that
Bohegkt: Return to Stocwaldd? Fantastic.


Ricky Martin's teeth frighten me.
Cliff Campbell

Rare Says:

I can only assume you've never heard of Janet Street-Porter.


In the instruction booklet of banjo-kazooie it talks about mumbo needing his mask until gruntilda dies. in bt are you showing what mumbo will look like without his beard? i need to
know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IRnice@aol.com

Rare Says:

...@aol.com. It had to be, really.


Now I know what you're up to. You've already completed Mr. Pants 64, but you are waiting to release it until you can sell it as part of a box set, along with its sequel, Mr. Pants 2: Proximity Arsebolts. Admit it.
Roximm

Rare Says:

Alright, I admit it. But it's for the
Commodore 64!!! Great.


Can I have your job? It seems like fun deleting some peoples messages to you and making fun of others.
Arscey@aol.com

Rare Says:

It is, it's great fun. Smelly.


All of a sudden, I noticed that Louis Armstrong was standing in the corner, playing Conker's Pocket Tales for Game Boy Color. Then, in the other corner, I noticed that Tom Jones was standing around in his tight pants, playing Goldeneye 007.
Cornelius, the Corn Flakes rooster

Rare Says:

Didn't you see Elvis with his personal copy of
Beta GoldenEye?


Will you make a game called "The Smelly French" or "The French Suck"? I'd buy it just to brag to my friends that Rare agrees with me.
Matt

Rare Says:

Now you know we couldn't possibly (snigger) condone such a thing.


I don't know if you know this but Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants. So you may want to tell DK to put on some trousers.
Flyersfan

Rare Says:

Lack of pants is a bit more serious than lack of trousers...



DataDyne sounds like a robot eatery. Why don't you just call it the Robot Restaurant. I can just see it, Joanna has been sent to infiltrate the evil Robot Restaurant! Ohh, how exciting!!
hulenn@hotmail.com

Rare Says:

Are you sure you don't mean 'excruciating'?


I've noticed that the only letters that get answered are short and dumb ones, so this letter is short and dumb.
Alastair Craig aka Slartibartfast
Rare Says:

"So it's lucky I'm short and dumb" would have been funnier.


I wish you could go up Clanker's butt.
KeroseneDonut

Rare Says:

Who says he's got one? He's a magic whale, remember?


I'm an "American". I saw Austin Powers "2". Then I heard that "Shag" was a "Bad Word" over in "Great Britain". Is it?
DemonChild

Rare Says:

Um. Depends on your definition of 'bad'. 'Ungentlemanly', maybe.


Why does Conker smile, wink, and give you a 'thumbs up' after his evening with Berri? I have a dirty suspicion, but don't tell me otherwise -- I like thinking that.
Matthew945@aol.com

Rare Says:

Obviously they're going hitchhiking, you disgusting boy.

Arse 2000. Just think, with NURBS or Bezier curves, you could make a perfectly round arse model. Let the games begin!
Jonnyboy117

Rare Says:

Amazing. Who could have pictured such advances 20 years ago?


You can tell Duncan Botwood to bloody cheer up a bit! - looks to me like all his migraines have come at once.
Chris Todd

Rare Says:

"Laughing Pixie" Botwood is crazily anti-photogenic, that's all.


Goldeneye was based on a movie... and Blast Corps was based on a navel wasn't it?
Anakin6@farmwagon.com

Rare Says:

Ha ha. He said 'navel'. Ha ha ha. Let's all laugh at the typo.


Is farting as popular in Britain as it is in the States? Tell the truth.
George McMillan

Rare Says:

Almost definitely more so.


I want to fill up all of Snippits by myself, so I will be sending all of the different crap that pops into my head directly to you. Great, now I'm going to cackle.
The Ponyboy

Rare Says:

Alas, beaten to it by the other bearers of a headful of crap.

No comments: